VALUE BUSINESS - REAL ESTATE
Financial Objective of the Company: Optimal financial structure. Fair Value
• Book valuation
• Precedent Transsaction
• Valuation based on discount Flow, capitalizations of earning.
• Relative Value
• Terminal Value
• Multiples Value.P/ex, Ebitda, etc, key ratios
• Market value business
• Investment analysis :real options. (m. bimonial)
• Eva , Npv, Irr
VALUE REAL ESTATE
• Replacement cost method:
• Method of market comparable:
• sale comparison method
• Methodology Residual value
• Methodology Valuation for mortgage guarantee purposes.
• Income Capitalization
• Market net value
Asset valuation: Depending on assets
• Real estate price maket
• Cost, Income, choice approach
• Groos multiple
• Capital asset price model
• Cap rate
• Buildings to rehabilitate.
• Depending on its use. urban planning regulations.
• Offices, Industrial, Industrial Warehouses
Valuation of a real estate company:
• Adjusted book value method.
• Valuation by discount of cash flows.
• The cadastral value.
• The expropriation value.
• Tax values of real estate.
• Collective valuation procedures.
The valuation report: Includes, will be made according to active
• Identifications. Active.
• Economic and legal description of the property.
• Market analysis.
• Data and calculation of technical values.
• The value of the appraisal.
• Documentation appended to the report.